Friday, May 8, 2009

An AWARD













One of my favorite bloggy friends, nominated me for this award! Thanks Daiquiri. It's a treat to be in such good company.

Okay, the rules are that I list 7 things I love and then pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.

1. Running. Settling into the repetition of feet, elbows, breath, and will marking time.
2. Watching the watery blue of my children's eyes when they tell a story.
3. Stout coffee with whip cream.
4. Planting perennials. Wet dirt, cut grass, children fencing with tomato stakes in the the peripheral.
5. Blowing bubbles.
6. A husband who makes me laugh until I cry.
7. Falling into bed at night dog-tired.

And, 7 blogs I love:
Rock Wood Wire *** R. Feuerstein Photography *** Dan and Cerissa *** Building Our Nest *** Olsons *** Wags *** a time for everything

4 comments:

Lori said...

You've got a one-of-a-kind blog and I love it when a new post from you pops into my reader! I'm also thankful to have a friend who can blow bubbles much longer than I can - and for the entertainment that it provided my girls! :) Thanks for sharing the love.

Goat said...

Best blog, best daughter, best grandchildren, best mama to those children, best gardener, best encourager, best freckles, best runner, knower of all things that can go sideways while nursing, best maker-upper-of recipes, best maker of Chex mix, Best knitter, best maker-upper of patterns to sew, best poet, best writer, best ETCHER, best glue for a family, best example of a godly womam. Did I mention Best Friend?

Craig and Bethany said...

Aw, right back at ya, Best-Momma-ever-in-the-WHOLE-wide-WIDEST-wide-world. Wouldn't even know how to be me if you hadn't been being YOURself so well all these years. Did I mention bestest-BEST-friend too? Learned everything I know from you. Love you.

Ben and Rachelle said...

AWWWW!! You and your momma just make me cry! Both of you are awesome role models individually, but together, you really illustrate the mother-daughter connection that I think every mother and daughter yearn for. And I have to agree with your mom and the best maker-upper of recipes and patterns! I love ya!